- Strong organic growth: +12.5%
- 6 acquisitions outside France
SHARP GROWTH IN ACTIVITY AS AT END OF JUNE 2019: +17.5%
Following on the growth of 2018, business has remained very bullish in the first half of 2019, growing by 17.5% (+ 13.4% in France and +21.0% outside France). On a like-for-like basis and constant exchange rate, as at end of June 2019, business grows by 12.5% (13.4% in France and 11.7% outside France) despite a negative calendar effect (- 1 business day in H1 2019).
In Q2 2019, business grows by 17.5% (14.3% in France and 20% outside France) with an increase of 12.4% on a like-for-like basis. Organic growth in France is sustained, reaching 14.3%; it equals 10.9% outside France.
Business in France grows in all its business areas. On an international level, some countries experience sharp growth: Italy, North America, Scandinavia and the Netherlands.
All business areas and more specifically Aerospace, Rail/Naval, Defense & Security and Life Sciences are growing fast.
EXTERNAL GROWTH: 6 ACQUISITIONS OUTSIDE FRANCE
ALTEN is consolidating its position abroad and has carried out 6 acquisitions in the first half of 2019 (5 in Europe and 1 in Asia):
- 2 companies in Germany (annual revenue: €22.5 M, 255 consultants)
- 1 company in Spain (annual revenue: €6 M, 95 consultants)
- 1 company in the UK (annual revenue: €11 M, 170 consultants)
- 1 company in Denmark (annual revenue: €6 M, 50 consultants)
- 1 company in India (annual revenue: €8.5 M, 260 consultants)
OUTLOOK FOR 2019:
Following on H1 2019 and assuming similar economic conditions, ALTEN should achieve a positive organic growth. ALTEN will also further develop its targeted strategy of external growth to accelerate its expansion, more particularly on an international level.
Click here to read the Press Release